We are dedicated to providing our customers worldwide, the most reliable service, offering products with the highest standards of quality and safety. The first company was founded in 2001 by Brucce Echenique. He started with 30 farmer families. “The farmers never imagine that by working with Quinoa and Andean Grains, they could change their lives. Now we are working with more than 1500 farmers in different regions of Peru: Ayacucho, Apurimac, Cusco, La Libertad, Junin” so Brucce Echenique.
In 2008 Kleiydi Palza joined him and DeGuste was born.
Our plantation and facilities are strategically located in the city of Juliaca, in the department of Puno, in the highlands of Peru, where the raw material is collected. We have many years of experience and leaders in the processing service of Andean grains such as Quinoa, Amaranth, Cañihua and Chia.
With the firm intention to promote the industrial development, work and welfare to communities in rural areas as well as our family of employees by creating a chain that is both ecologically and socially responsible.
Be owner of our own lands (200 hectares) and our 3 facilities enable us to manage every element of the supplying chain from the farm (seed, planting harvesting), warehouse, processing facilities (scarifying, washing, drying, cleaning and optical selection) through to the port into the world. Every step is monitored and inspected under the strict requirements of our Quality Assurance Department.
We believe in the background of each person who work with us their abilities and experience contribute to grow as family.
Our DeGuste-Family includes
- More than 1500 farmers
- 24 factory-workers and
- 18 office-people
We achieve to establish long-term business and personal relationships with all our suppliers and customers.
De Guste Group SAC commits to the following:
• Meet the needs and requirements of our current and future customers.
• Respect the laws, rules, national and international procedures related to our activities and services.
• Periodically evaluate our management systems and ensure continuous Improvement in order to provide products and services that meet international quality standards.
• Follow and implement all standards and procedures given by the competent authorities relating to quality, health, safety and environment.
• Train our suppliers on technical issues in order to improve the quality of the products, prevent accidents and avoid damage of the environment.
• Encourage to our supplier’s equal participation and exclude any kind of discrimination.